The athletic program at Redondo Union is designed to provide a forum for enjoyable individual health and wellness and interscholastic sports competition.
Participation in athletics encourages commitment, a sense of responsibility, good sportsmanship, teamwork, physical awareness, self-discipline, leadership, and a competitive spirit. A wide variety of programs is offered, and each student has the opportunity to have a successful and positive experience. The athletic program provides a splendid environment and opportunity for student/teacher association outside the classroom.
Excellence is a hallmark of Redondo Union athletics. Since 2000, we have amassed 64 League Championships, 12 CIF Southern Section Championships, 15 CIF Southern Section Finalists, 13 CIF State Regional Finalists, 3 State Championships and 1 CIF Individual State Champion
Schedules for each of our teams in season can be found at www.redonodunion.org
Don't hesitate to contact me via email (email@example.com, or at 310-798-8665 x4036 if I can assist you.
Director of Athleics
The Sea Hawks of the present are working together to build a great tradition in athletics at RUHS that will be the standard for all future Sea Hawks. Incoming 9th graders are encouraged to become true student athletes by demonstrating a CHAMPIONSHIP EFFORT on the playing fields and in the classroom. BE A MULTIPLE SPORT ATHLETE! We recommend that’s student athletes participate in more than one sport each year of high school. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and learn how to compete against the best athletes from other high school.
- MAINTAIN A 2.O OR “C” GRADE POINT AVERAGE OR BETTER ON A 4.0 SCALE.
- RECEIVE NO MORE THAN 1 “U” IN CITEZENSHIP ON A QUARTER OR SEMESTER REPORT.
- COMPLETE ATHLETIC PACKET FROM THE RUHS ATHLETIC OFFICE.
- BE AN ASSOCIATED STUDENT BODY MEMBER (PURCHASE AN ASB STICKER/CARD).
- First quarter eligibility will be determined by the semester grades received on the June report card. Summer school credits and grades for new course work will be counted toward making up credit and/or GPA deficiencies incurred during the grading period ending
- Second quarter eligibility will be determined by quarter grades received on the November report card.
- Third quarter eligibility will be determined by the semester grades received on the February report card.
- Fourth quarter eligibility will be determined by the quarter grades received on the April report card.